Often, It’s What You Can’t See That Is Most Important
Energy Cost Savings
Designing and updating facilities with minimal life-cycle energy costs can significantly reduce environmental consequences. This is where Strang’s engineering experts add tangible monetary value to every project.
Our expertise includes:
- Recognizing the fundamental differences between load and equipment driven vs. exhaust driven facilities
- Advising on commissioning and re-commissioning issues
- Knowing what drives energy consumption and what to do about it
- Regularly advising the science community on how to specify optimal equipment for minimal environmental impact
- How to implement energy efficient operation and maintenance strategies
Click the video to watch Strang engineers Katie Lowery and Russell Knudson discuss how engineering design impacts the performance of the built environment.
HVAC System Design
Electrical System Design
Safety and Fire Protection
Mechanical Systems Analysis
Long-Range Facility Programming
Voice, Data, Security, AV Design
Integrated Control Systems
Building Energy Performance
Site, Civil Engineering
View Our Work
Great architecture and design will engage all of your senses. Review the success we have had in partnering with our clients.
The building’s lifelines reside unseen – lying above the ceiling tiles, below the floors or behind the walls. Strang engineers understand the importance of protecting clients’ property, conserving energy and providing safe, comfortable and productive spaces.
In Close Collaboration With Our Clients, We Develop Designs That Reflect Clients Strategic Mission, Values And Priorities.